Mainsail and MainsailOS respect Data Privacy.
The hosted version of mainsail can be used:
- On the same (local) network as your printer.
- On a remote (different) network to your printer (requires the configuration of remote access).
- MainsailOS and KIAUH are preconfigured to meet the requirements for the hosted service to work.
- If you have a manual installation, then the following requirements must be met:
- Klipper must be installed.
- Moonraker must be installed.
- my.mainsail.xyz must be configured as a CORS domain in moonraker.conf.
Further information can be found in the Moonraker documentation
To allow my.mainsail.xyz to access your local installation, navigate to moonraker.conf open it and add the following code:
[authorization] cors_domains: https://my.mainsail.xyz http://my.mainsail.xyz http://*.local trusted_clients: 10.0.0.0/8 127.0.0.0/8 169.254.0.0/16 172.16.0.0/12 192.168.0.0/16 FE80::/10 ::1/128