Welcome to Mainsail
A modern and responsive user interface for Klipper. Control and monitor your printer from everywhere, from any device.
Easy to use. The focus lies on both anticipating what users may need to do and ensuring that the user interface contains elements that are easily accessible, understandable, and user-friendly to make those actions easier.
Always one step ahead. We work closely with developers of other projects so that functions can already be implemented early on.
100% open source. Anyone can join, anyone can contribute.
Screenshot Dashboard (Mobile & Desktop)
Heightmap, G-code viewer, Farm mode
- Responsive Web Interface: Optimized for desktops, tablets and mobile devices
- Printer Farm: Supports multiple 3D printers
- Localization: Choose between 12 different languages
- File Manager: Delete, rename and upload your G-Code and config files
- File Editor: Edit G-Code and config files with syntax highlighting in your browser
- Print History: See your previous prints and their status
- Statistics: View how much time your printer has been in use and the number of jobs that have succeeded or failed
- Job Queue: Queue multiple jobs and add them directly from your slicer
- Temperature Presets: Manage different temperature presets for easy preheating
- Bed Mesh Visualisation: View your bed using a 3D mesh graph
- G-Code Viewer: View a 3D render of your print and follow the progress
- Multi-Webcam Support: View your print from different angles with multiple webcams
- Power Control: Control power devices such as relays, TP-Link and Tasmota devices, and more
- Powerful Macro-Management: Manage your macros on a micro level
- Configurable Dashboard: Create your own personal dashboard
- Theming Support: Customizable user interface including logos, backgrounds, and custom CSS
- Additional Sensors: Add extra sensors to the temperature graph
- Exclude Objects: Exclude parts of your print
Do you need help or just want to talk? Join our active community on Discord. Have you found a bug? Please create an Issue in GitHub and let us know.
Mainsail is primarily developed and maintained by
meteyou. To keep the project going he invests his free time, almost every day. To motivate him (☕🍺😜) there are several ways to support him:
Please also support all of our maintainers and contributors.